You don’t need to plan for an hour. A 30 minute Aqua Massage session is a quick attraction that we are confident you will love.
Standard Aqua Massage Session Pricing:
- 10 minutes for $15 (focused/spot area only)
- 20 minutes for $25
- 30 minutes for $35
- Package pricing and memberships available.
Aqua Massage hours are:
Walk-ins welcome – appointments are available
- 10am to 4pm Tuesday
- 10am to 7pm Wednesday – Sunday
- 4pm to 7pm on Monday
What is Aqua Massage?
An Aqua Massage or as sometimes called, Hydromassage is an incredibly unique experience. No more having to get undressed to get relaxed. No more having to feel uncomfortable having a stranger touch your body. No more having to plan your massage at the right time of the day so your favorite therapist still has energy. No more having to get oily or wet or have varying degrees of intensity that make you feel even more tense. aqua massage hydromassage
These futuristic massage capsules boast 36 powerful water jets that massage your entire body at the pressure you want. Whether you choose to lie on your stomach or on your back, you will drift off into total relaxation. The water jets do not just focus on a small section at a time (although you do have that choice), but rather 3 points at the same time (front with left/right side or back with left/right side). Just imagine the anticipation of 36 water jets that start at your feet and travel the entire length of your body at the pace that you choose. Add to that an aromatherapy session, headphones for use with any MP3 player and a body cushion you sink into, and you will never feel the same again about getting a massage.
- Increases circulation which in turn drains tissues of excess fluids caused by injury, surgery, or pregnancy
- Helps with stress, tension in neck, lower back and overall body pains and stiffness
- Can help reduce pain and tingling in arms and legs caused by muscles pressing on nerves and help release muscle spasms
- Massage is great for the human body and overall wellness